Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is one of the world leading PV companies. Since it’s IPO on the NYSE in 2006, Trina Solar has developed a fully integrated business model, with the production of ingots, wafers, cells and solar panel, in both mono and multicrystalline technologies. Its manufacturing capacity for solar panel is of 2.4W by end of Q2
2012, making it one of the largest solar company in the world. Trina Solar extensive portfolio includes panels for every kind of installation, from small off-grid panel, to BIPV panels, all the way to utility scale panel, as well as innovative solutions. With 20 branch offices around the world, Trina Solar is servicing leading installers, distributors, utilities and developers in all major PV markets. Trina Solar is committed to drive down the cost of solar and make it more affordable for all.
- International certification
- Guaranteed power output -3~+3%
- Module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa
- High performance under low light conditions Cloudy days, mornings and evenings
- Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System
ISO 9001, ISO 14001
1KW Solar system with Trina Solar Panels
10KW Solar system for Home / 10KW solar System for Net Metering
SOLAR Residential System
To help residents and commercial to overcome the energy crisis, this system was introduced by Pakistan Solar Traders to provide an alternative energy resource.