Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is one of the world leading PV companies. Since its IPO on the NYSE in 2006, Trina Solar panel has developed a fully integrated business model, with the production of ingots, wafers, cells and solar panel, in both mono and multicrystalline technologies. Its manufacturing capacity for solar panel is of 2.4W by end of Q2
2012, making it one of the largest solar company in the world. Trina Solar extensive portfolio includes panels for every kind of installation, from small off-grid panel, to BIPV panels, all the way to the utility scale panel, as well as innovative solutions. Ranked as one of the leading solar panel manufacturers, Trina Solar delivers smart, industry-leading solutions for residential and commercial establishments.
With 20 branch offices around the world, Trina Solar is servicing leading installers, distributors, utilities and developers in all major PV markets. Trina Solar is committed to driving down the cost of solar and make it more affordable for all.
Trina Half Cut Solar Panels / Ideal for large scale installations
• Low cell connection power losses due to half-cell layout(144 multicrystalline)
• Low thermal coeffcients for greater energy production at high
• Over 30 in-house tests (UV, TC, HF etc)
• Internal test requirement of Trina more stringent than certification authority
• PID resistant
• 100% EL double inspection
Trina standard Industry standard
Additional value from Trina Solar’s linear warranty
Years 5 10 15 20 25
LINEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY
10 Year Product Warranty · 25 Year Linear Power Warranty
PRODUCTS POWER RANGE
POWER OUTPUT RANGE
POSITIVE POWER TOLERANCE
Certified to withstand the most challenging
• 2400 Pa negative load
• 5400 Pa positive load
* 2400/5400 is the measured load,and the safety factor is 1.5 times
60 Cell PV Module.
Install Trina Solar Panel Save on electricity bills
Installing solar panels significantly reduces monthly electricity bills and dependence on the power grid. This energy independence protects against rising electricity costs and volatile fuel prices. With analysts forecasting continued increases in electricity rates, solar remains a cost-effective solution and long-term investment in the future.
- International certification
- Guaranteed power output -3~+3%
- The Module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa
- High performance under low light conditions Cloudy days, mornings and evenings
- Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System
ISO 9001, ISO 14001